Walton Parish Council is a consultee on planning applications within the parish. All applications are considered at open meetings of the parish, the agendas of which can be found on the council information page of this website.
You are more than welcome to attend these meetings and submit your opinions - or you can email or write to the parish council or contact us via this website if you prefer.
There is/are currently  application[s] due to be considered at the
OCTOBER 9TH MONTHLYmeeting of WALTON PARISH COUNCIL
This is a virtual meeting due to the current COVID19 pandemic restrictions – if you want to ‘attend’, the ZOOM meeting please email the chairman or clerk
If you have any questions, please email
The Clerk [Helen Moore] firstname.lastname@example.org
Or the Chairman [John Harvey] email@example.com
Planning Applications received for consideration as at the date of agenda -
2020/1787/FUL – Erection of 1 two bedroom dwelling & associated access, land North West of Bramble Hill House, Bramble Hill, Walton.
Documents for all applications
can be viewed online at the Mendip District Council Website, [click on this link: http://www.mendip.gov.uk/mendipplanning and use the application number shown above ]
you can make an appointment with the parish clerk, Helen, to view a copy -
they will also be available at the Walton parish council meeting at which they are to be considered.
If you wish to express a comment about a planning application you can do so in the following ways:
- Write to Mendip District Council: Mendip District Council Planning, Cannards Grave Road, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 5BT
- Respond directly online: Via the Mendip district council website www.mendip.gov.uk following the links to planning.
- Email to Mendip District Council: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your District Councillor: email@example.com
- Write or email the Parish Council: Walton Parish Council Clerk, 21 Bere Lane Somerset BA6 8BT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the Parish Council Meeting at which the application will be discussed: Look at the agenda which will be available at least three days in advance of the meeting on all village notice boards and this website.
N.B. you must include the planning application number on any correspondence to Mendip - this will be on any notices about the application, [such as above] but it can also be obtained by contacting the Walton Parish Clerk - 07399040667