The agenda for the November parish council meeting may be viewed below or on the parish council information page.
This will be a virtual meeting via Zoom - for joining instructions please contact John Harvey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Meeting of Walton Parish Council
Friday NOVEMBER 13TH 2020 at 7:00pm
This will be a Virtual Meeting due to the COVID19 pandemic restrictions
- To confirm minutes of the previous meetings 9th October 2020
- Councillors :
- Disclosure of any undeclared interests and notification of dispensations granted
- Residents :
- Declarations of interests in speaking on agenda items
- Opportunity for Residents to raise issues/concerns not on this agenda
- Street Business Park:
Mr. Mark Fitzgerald in attendance to provide general information
- COVID19 To receive a report and consider any action required
- To receive reports & consider action required
- District & County Councillors, and
- Parish Councillors on their area of responsibility not covered elsewhere on the agenda, including
Play area, footpaths, allotments, the Walton Trust, School governors, East Mead Field, etc.
- To receive and consider approval of the Monthly Financial Report
- To consider authorisation of the invoices for payment schedule
- Precept Grants:
To consider the amounts that successful applications are to receive.
- Holy Trinity Church
- Walton Under 5’s Pre school
- Street and Walton Men’s Shed
- St. Margaret’s Hospice
To receive a report from the budget group and consider a proposal for the 2021/2022 budget.
- Future Planning
- Trees within the parish
- Spring village event
- Spring tree planting
- East Mead Field
- Rural Parish Coalition – proposal for consideration
- Roads, Traffic & Footpaths To consider reports & to agree any action required
- Government consultation on planning To ratify the parish council response.
- To receive any planning decisions reported
- Planning applications as at the date of the agenda - none
- To consider any General Planning concerns
- Dates of upcoming meetings & events.
Next parish council meeting 11th December 2020
This is a virtual meeting due to the current COVID19 pandemic restrictions – if you have an item or issue that you want to raise or if you want to ‘attend’, please email
The Clerk [Helen Moore] email@example.com
Or the Chairman [John Harvey] firstname.lastname@example.org